Ok so it’s about time I shed some light on those people I named earlier on in my first post. :D I numbered em so its easier to see who is who.
1. Elijah: Ok so this guy is probably the COOLEST 8th grader you will ever meet. When I say he doesn’t act his age 90% of the time, I mean it in a good way. Sometimes I forget he is younger than me. Although he usually keeps quiet, whenever he does open his mouth you better make sure you listen. Also he makes up alot of his quietness with his dancing and singing, let me tell you this kid can dance pretty well and his guitar playing skills might have Gabe Bondoc sweating a little. If you ever have the chance to meet him I’d tell you to straight up be yourself because he is someone you dont’ wanna miss out on.
2.Johann: Where oh where do i start..? Johann is.. a lot of things lol. Imagine Bugs Bunny,mixed in with some Jim Carrey and you’ll have at least a grasp on the type of person Johann is. He is hands down the funniest and eccentric people i know and i don’t think I know anyone as unique as him. He can be funny at times with his endless inside jokes or out of nowhere he can have the super-duper Dark Night-esque seriousness to him. Wherever he goes he always makes friends and has that uncanny ability to make people laugh with what ever he does or says. He’s super duper friendly and down to earth too and thats what of the things I really like about him. He wouldn’t change any of his standards for anyone and he would be one of the guys you would always make sure you’d come to make sure you’re making the right choice.
3. Kathleen: Ohh man. Let me tell you, don’t let looks fool you. Although she appears to be really quiet and shy at first, once you break that barrier its like opening a chest of valuables. First off, this is a girl who knows where she wants to go in her life and knows what it takes to get it. I can’t even think of a more responsible girl then Kathleen. She’s really modest about her talents but she would be more than happy to show them to you if you just ask her. She’s the type of person who enjoys the simple things in life and wouldn’t waste her time for all that extra unnecessary stuff being a teenager would bring along.
4. Katrina: Kat, kat, kat… haha she really is a social butterfly for a reason. You could start off talking about skin deep things one second and then the next, delve deep into really interesting and sometimes opinion changing conversations. She always has a sense of style, but she never comes off as snobby or uptight. She is also really friendly and never comes off as too girly. Her number one talent that she seems to always forget though is her way of just getting to know people so easily and open up. I swear I bet if she tried becoming a lobbyist for a big company or magazine she would make so much money because of how easy it is to just convey what she wants to say, the right way. Every time you have you a conversation with her its like an adventure and that’s the thing that one of many things that always makes you want to talk to her.
5. Anthony: Hahaha tony, this guy is probably the polar opposite of his sister. He is the funniest, most random guy you can ever meet. Everytime he opens his mouth we’re laughing already. He’s always goofing around with the guys and he can play piano like a beast just like his sister too. He knows how to have a fun time especially when he hits college and he could probably turn into a party animal if he wanted to. (If you’re reading this kathleen don’t worry he won’t!)
6. Michelle: Hmm..I just recently have gotten to know her and get closer to her (and everyone else too let me remind you) and so far all I can say is… she is really, really weird. Haha jk :] She is actually full of surprises, like those chocolate wonderballs you would get as a kid, opening it up and WHAM! a toy inside?! Michelle is kinda like that; I had no idea she played piano, AND ice-skates like an all star apparently, AND is a clairvoyent! Holy crap how much can be bundled in one person? But enough of her talents, I got to found out that she is a pretty awesome person to talk and hang out with, she can come across as very blunt to some people but thats another thing I like about her, besides the fact that she told me my aura. Lets just hope I don’t get her mad enough to find out when I die.
7. Lorabelle: BIGBOOTY NUMBAH 2! Hah sorry thats an inside joke, anyway what can I say about Lorabelle? Oh yeah I know, SHE IS ONE OF THE MOST TALENTED GIRL DANCERS I KNOW! And I don’t say this so easily. I always am amazed every time she dances, she makes it seem so easy that you just want to try doing what she just did before getting it a little bit doing it for the 5th time in a row. Some people might be intimidated when they would first meet her because well.. I was at least, but she’s really so fun to be around and is always up for anything new that doesn’t include sitting around doing nothing. If I can rely on one person to do something totally spontaneous and random with me i can always count on her.
8. Paulo: OMG PAULO, Ok I have to admit, I have A LOT of bromance with this guy. You ever watch Keenan and Kel? Well that basically describes my bromance with this guy. I swear anything he does, his hand gestures yelling “No Way!” or the way he give you his stank face is awesome. From all this you’d find it hard to believe he’s actually also a really good person to get advice from, being it to relationships to your personal faith he’s open to anything just ask him.
9. Anne: Heh Anne is a pretty crazy girl. I’ve only had 3-4 days to really get to know her and from those days I can tell you these things.
1. She can be a little too much sometimes.
2. SHE NEVER STOPS!!! Omg it’s like a party with her sometimes.
3. She really sticks up for herself and won’t take crap
4. She dates all the wrong guys (ITS TRUE ANNE)
5. She is just like a guy in almost every aspect.
7. She’s willing to do anything fun and crazy
8. You never realize how much you miss her when she leaves :[
I mean hell those 8 things are just from 3 day-4 days with her and she already left a pretty big mark on my life. It’ll be awhile before I find another person like Anne and for a matter a fact, I think its best I keep it that way. I can’t imagine more than 1 Anne.. oh god.. (haha j/k love you anne!)
10. Beverly: BEV!!!! This girl has to be nicest yet most gullible girl you will ever know. She really is sweet, and kind and when I say this i say this with the knowledge of NEVER EVER seeing her blow up in front of a person or yell at them (besides her sister) from ALL the years I’ve known her. She is also REALLY smart, I feel so underachieved every time I walk in Bev’s room seeing all those awards, and medals, and certificates, and ribbons,etc. She’s really modest about that in terms of never ever talking about that. Even though she could be pretty quiet sometimes get her some pumping music and she’ll be on that dance floor like that man, she’s kind of like one of those people who if you turn around for a millisecond, they’ll be going crazy when you turn back. She’s always surprises your expectations.
11. Thomas: Haha Thom “The Bomb” Grady! Man me and this guy go WAAY BACK. As in back when I kept my pokemon cards in a plastic binder with covers.This guy… man what can I say about this guy without dedicating a whole new page to him? Thom is the (Remember this is all bromo) coolest, chillest, sweetest, flirtatious, modest, hilarious, adaptive, respectful people I know. Ok that’s like 1/4 of Thom at least haha. He is an AMAZING dancer, especially considering the fact he hasn’t taken a class AT ALL his natural talent is just off the roof! Everytime I see him in the summer he either has a new dance move/style he learned or he’s been learning new songs. The thing I love most about Thom though is even though he is only half filipino he embraces it so easily.Like i see him more filipino than black at all! He’s also like a second brother to me hes got my back and I have his and hes seen me at my worst so I can’t really hide anything from him at all. All in all get to know this kid, because he’s pretty awesome.
12. Albert: Albert is a really quiet guy, like serial killer quiet. I hope he isn’t one though :x haha j/k, but Albert is really fun to be around, not to mention our group doesn’t feel complete without him. Even though Albert doesn’t say much when he does its either about A. WoW or B. Computer related things. It’s crazy how fast he helped me put my computer together in under an hour, telling me to ground my self and to be careful of not burning out the motherboard. Sometimes I have these little storys going on about Albert on why he’s so quiet and mysterious, like he is actually a super hacker at night or hero, or maybe he is actually just too smart for us so to him, our conversations are really retarded (and I think its this one but oh well WE LOVE YOU ALBERT TOO BAD) and he’s just planning ways to live easy and be rich at the same time. Ah oh well I’ll find out soon enough!
Basically these guys are just part of my family in every little aspect, I can’t really say much more about them without going the limit, besides one thing.. I love them all.
(P.S. Most of them are single)